Sat, May 25 (All day) to Sun, May 26 (All day)
all over town
Give your unwanted items a new home, find new treasures and help reduce landfill.
Rules for setting out items:
- All free items must be placed at the curb on your front street on Saturday morning
- Label items with a ‘Free’ sign
- Ensure items you do not want to give away are far away from the curb
- Remove leftover/unclaimed items from the curb by dusk on Sunday
- Giveaway items should still be in good condition for re-use
- Unclaimed items left at the curb will not be picked up with regular garbage collection
* Keep an eye on weather conditions and protect items that might be damaged by water.